Q. Does lesley stowe fine foods have its own retail store?
- a. As word got out about our “crispy conversation starter®”, the demand for raincoast crisps® began to escalate beyond our wildest imagination. In 2006, we closed the doors to the lesley stowe fine foods retail store in order to concentrate on our passion – producing and meeting our consumers’ needs for the overwhelmingly popular raincoast crisps®. raincoast crisps® can be purchased nationwide in Canada and in select locations in the United States. Please check our store locator for a location near you.
Q. How long will my product retain its quality and freshness?
- a. Our products do not contain artificial ingredients or preservatives. Every product has a maximum taste experience date printed on the box, indicating how long it will retain its quality and freshness. Once opened, the product should be consumed or kept in an air-tight container.
Q. Can I freeze the products?
- a. Yes. raincoast crisps® can be frozen for several months. To re-crisp, pop into a preheated 325°F oven for four to six minutes.
Q. Is there a detailed ingredient list for those with allergies?
- a. Yes, ingredients are listed on every box and are also available on our website here. Some of the flavours contain tree nuts. While we carefully follow an allergen control program, we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination.
Q. Do you ship direct to consumers?
- a. We do not ship directly to consumers but raincoast crisps® are available across Canada and in the United States. Please check our store locator to find a retailer nearest you.
Q. How do we set up a wholesale account?
- a. Please contact our customer relations team at 519-893-3233 x3376. They will give you all the information you need.