This spread is so easy to make and is delicious warm or cold, but I prefer it when the flavours are quickly melted together under the broiler. For a simple and savoury snack, try spreading on lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- raincoast crisps® original
- raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive
- Small jar of artichoke hearts
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 lemons
- lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive
- STEP 1: Drain and coarsely chop a small jar of artichoke hearts packed in oil.
- STEP 2: Add a fair amount of grated Parmesan, grated lemon zest, freshly ground pepper to taste, and enough mayonnaise to bind the ingredients.
- STEP 3: Mix together, place in a dish and broil until bubbling. Spread on lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive.