- Posted in: Snacks & Appetizers
- Yield: 3 cups
- Print Recipe
Spring is here and what better way to enjoy than with recipes that are easy to prepare, fresh and delicious. This dip is one of my favourites to make for when guests pop in over a weekend. Serve alongside lesley stowe raincoast crisps® salty date and almond and a glass of chianti.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® original
- raincoast oat crisps™ oat and seed
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- 1 lb hand-peeled baby shrimp
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp. Sriracha
- ½ tsp. Sambal Oelek
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- STEP 1: In a medium bowl stir the sour cream and mayonnaise together.
- STEP 2: Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 3: Refrigerate until ready to serve.