- Posted in: Dips & Spreads, Snacks & Appetizers
- Yield: 8 servings
- Print Recipe
An Oscars party calls for a simple but elegant snacking experience. Our raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan topped with Blackberry Baked Brie is the award-worthy appetizer you have been looking for.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
- raincoast crisps® original
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- STEP 2: Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- STEP 3: Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- STEP 4: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest.
- STEP 5: Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- STEP 6: Stir in blackberries until soft.
- STEP 7: Serve brie warm topped with blackberry mixture; serve with raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan.