East Coast lobster roll filling
posted in: Appetizers | Time: | Yield: 2.5 cups
What better way to celebrate Canada Day than with your favourite Canadian ingredients? Try this authentic East Coast lobster roll filling appetizer that will have your guests reaching for seconds. They’re great to pass around the party and really embrace the flavours of summer.
- 4 (1 1/2-pound) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 ½ pounds lobster meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lesley stowe raincoast crisps® salty date and almond.