If your holiday schedule looks anything like mine, every night is a big night for entertaining. Whether you’re having guests at yours or heading out to visit others, this recipe is a super easy and delicious twist on a traditional party dish. Serve it up with your favourite crackers or offer it in a pretty container as a hostess gift; either way the Asian fusion flare gives this a fresh and surprising flavour guaranteed to please a crowd!
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® original
- raincoast oat crisps™ oat and seed
- raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive
- 2 cups edamame shelled, beans only
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sambal oelek*
- 1 tsp. wasabi
- STEP 1: Place all ingredients into a food processor and puree until desired texture is reached.
*Sambal oelek is an Indonesian-style spicy sauce made from chilies, salt and vinegar. Look for it in the Asian food section of supermarkets. If you can’t find it, substitute chili sauce.