A simple and delicious snack that will elevate your spread. The perfect balance of savoury and sweet.
- 1 box lesley stowe raincoast fig & olive crisps
- 1 ½ cups Balsamic vinegar
- 8oz Brie cheese (round)
- 5oz Sliced prosciutto
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Optional: Basil to garnish
- STEP 1: Using a small skillet or sauce pan, combine balsamic vinegar and honey in pan and bring to a low simmer.
- STEP 2: Let balsamic bubble gently until mixture has reduced or is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from burner.
- STEP 3: Assemble by placing lesley stowe raincoast fig & olive crisps on your favorite serving board or platter, layer with slice of brie, folded prosciutto and drizzle with honey balsamic glaze.
- STEP 4: Optional: Top with basil to garnish.
Enjoy leftover crisps and balsamic as a salad dressing and accompaniment.