Fresh guacamole just can’t be beat, and it also couldn't be easier. The trick here is to make it just moments before serving to let the freshness of each flavour stand out – it takes less than five minutes to chop and mix together. Compared to even the best store-bought variety we're sure you'll agree this is better. Serve with lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ aged cheddar and harissa for an enhanced spin on your avocado toast or for a cheesy change up from tortilla chips.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 minced jalapeños
- 2 large avocados
- 2 fresh plum tomatoes, gutted and finely minced
- STEP 1: Mash the avocados with a fork or a potato masher.
- STEP 2: Add all other ingredients.
- STEP 3: Adjust seasoning.