When ricotta cheese is whipped, it makes a rich and velvety substitute for whipped cream or Greek yogurt. This ricotta bowl is served with a drizzle of maple syrup, fruit and oat crisps for a simple breakfast, snack or dessert.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast oat crisps™ oat and cranberry
- 1 tub (8 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 pkg raincoast oat crisps® oat and cranberry
- STEP 1: In food processor or using electric mixer, beat ricotta until whipped, smooth and creamy.
- STEP 2: Spread whipped ricotta in bottom of 4 shallow bowls. Top with bananas, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- STEP 3: Drizzle with maple syrup. Serve with raincoast oat crisps® oat and cranberry.
- STEP 4:
Flavor the ricotta with a bit of vanilla extract or a sprinkle of citrus zest if desired.