If you are looking to spruce up your standard bruschetta this holiday season, try adding festive ingredients like pomegranate seeds and cranberries. This fresh take on bruschetta is best served on raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan with melty brie.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
- raincoast crisps® original
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup fresh or frozen chopped cranberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Dash salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) log brie cheese, cut diagonally into 16 slices
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- raincoast crisps<sup>®</sup> rosemary raisin pecan
- STEP 1: Combine pomegranate seeds, cranberries, sugar, orange zest, and salt in a small bowl. Cover and chill up to 3 days.
- STEP 2: Stir basil into pomegranate mixture and spoon on top of bruschetta.
- STEP 3: Melt desired amount of brie on top of lesley stowe raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan.
- STEP 4: Top with bruschetta mixture.