- Posted in: Desserts
- Yield: 6 servings
- Print Recipe
Quick and easy to make, this dark chocolate bark is the perfect sweet finish to any meal. It also makes a lovely hostess or homemade holiday gift that everyone will love.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- 12 oz dark chocolate (at least 70%), finely chopped
- 12 raincoast crisps® salty date and almond, broken into large pieces
- ⅔ cup toasted whole almonds
- ⅓ cup dried cherries
- STEP 1: Line 13- x 9-inch pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges; set aside.
- STEP 2: In heatproof bowl set over larger saucepan of barely simmering water, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat.
- STEP 3: Pour melted chocolate into prepared pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle crisps, almonds and dried cherries over top. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- STEP 4: Remove chocolate bark from pan; peel off parchment paper. Break into pieces; store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
As a variation, use milk, white or ruby chocolate instead of dark chocolate.