Credit: Michael Wurm Jr. of @inspiredbycharm
Let's put together a delicious grazing board for spring! This gourmet plate of delicious goodies is great for any occasion. It has veggies, fruit, cheese, meats, and of course our crackers. It has something for everyone and any craving! To make it even more special, top it off with some edible flowers.
- raincoast crisps® fig and olive
- raincoast crisps rosemary raisin pecan crackers
- cheddar cheese
- your cheese of choice
- your dip of choice
- edible flowers
- STEP 1: Roll and slice your meats of choice. Cut any firm cheese into cubes.
- STEP 2: For softer cheese, you can keep as is.
- STEP 3: Then, start building your board!
- STEP 4: Don't forget to add rosemary and the edible flowers on top to add more beauty to your grazing board.