Feel like fuelling up on a protein packed snack just like the top athletes? Try out this super easy, uber-quick, and absolutely delicious low fat snack. Guaranteed to get you up and moving - or at least make your taste buds happy! The sambal oelek adds the heat in this dish, so use as much or as little as you like. As this dish uses raw tuna, please be sure to ask your fishmonger for sashimi grade fish - that will guarantee it has been flash frozen to enhance the safety.
- 2 lbs. raw sushi grade tuna
- 1/3 cup soya sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp. sambal oelek
- 1 Tbsp. fine grated fresh ginger root
- juice 2 small limes
- STEP 1: Chop the tuna in 1/2” dice. Mix gently with all other ingredients chill thoroughly.
- STEP 2: Serve with original raincoats crisps.