With the colder weather quickly approaching, it is time to prepare for staying in and cozying up to the fire with tasty comfort foods. Comfort food doesn’t mean you have to pull out the crockpot, they can be simple and delicious, we’ve listed some of our favorites below.
Dips are a great app for staying in with friends or nestling on the couch for movie night. For that extra bit of comfort on a cold night go for a warm dish to spread on your favorite raincoast crisps®
- Warm Curry Chicken and Mango Dip paired with raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
- Canadian Cheddar and Guinness Dip paired with raincoast crisps® oat and cranberry
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip paired with raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
2. Melted Cheese Dishes
Who doesn’t love melted cheese? Treat yourself at home or become the hit of your next potluck with one of our favorite warm fromage recipes.
- Warm Roasted Feta with Tomatoes and Olives paired with raincoast crisps® fig and olive
- Blackberry Baked Brie paired with raincoast crisps® original
- Lesley’s Swiss Fondue paired with raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
Soups are the ultimate warmer. One of our favorites because they are so versatile. Heat up a batch for the family after a day in the snow or serve as an appetizer at your next dinner party, dressed up with herbs, crumbled bacon or raincoast crisps®. Here are two of our favorite soups that you want to make this winter.
- Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup paired with raincoast crisps® oat and seed
- Lesley’s Winter Squash Soup paired with raincoast crisps® original
While the colder season is meant for staying inside and bundled up, visit the recipes section of our website for more inspired dishes that will help you stay warm.