- Posted in: Appetizers
- Print Recipe
This spread is so easy to make and is delicious warm or cold, but I prefer it when the flavors are quickly melted together under the broiler. For a simple and savory snack, try spreading on lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive.
- Small jar of artichoke hearts
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 lemons
- lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive
- STEP 1: Drain and coarsely chop a small jar of artichoke hearts packed in oil.
- STEP 2: Add a fair amount of grated Parmesan, grated lemon zest, freshly ground pepper to taste, and enough mayonnaise to bind the ingredients.
- STEP 3: Mix together, place in a dish and broil until bubbling. Spread on lesley stowe raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive.