Try this authentic East Coast lobster roll filling appetizer that will have your guests reaching for seconds. They’re great to pass around the party and really embrace the flavors of summer.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® salty date and almond
- raincoast oat crisps™ oat and seed
- raincoast crisps® original
- 4 (1 1/2-pound) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 ½ pounds lobster meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lesley stowe raincoast crisps<sup class="trade">®</sup> salty date and almond.
- STEP 1: Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 2: Scoop 2 tablespoons of finished lobster and place on top of lesley stowe raincoast crisps® salty date and almond.