- Posted in: Desserts
- Yield: 1 skillet
- Print Recipe
On cold winter nights, I like to cozy up indoors, light the fireplace and indulge in something sweet. This Skillet S’mores recipe takes no time, is easily customized and can be made conveniently in the oven. What I like about this recipe is you can get creative with your chocolate choice – I like semi-sweet – as well as your toppings. A few of my favorites are: sliced strawberries, apples, toasted pecans and limited edition lesley stowe raincoast crisps® cacao nib and orange.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® cacao nib and orange
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- ½ tbsp of melted butter
- Strawberry slices
- Apple slices
- Toasted pecans
- lesley stowe raincoast crisps<sup class="reg">®</sup> cacao nib and orange
- STEP 1: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and place your empty cast iron pan (this recipe calls for an 8-9 inch) in the oven for 10 minutes.
- STEP 2: Remove, adding your butter and allowing it to melt.
- STEP 3: Add chocolate chips in a skillet, layer marshmallows on top and place the skillet in the oven.
- STEP 4: Let bake for about 6 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- STEP 5: Serve immediately with an assortment of toppings.