Rich and creamy, this pumpkin pie dip makes a decadent dessert that’s fun for sharing during the holidays.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® pumpkin spice
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin purée
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup 35% whipping cream
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 pkg raincoast crisps® pumpkin spice
- STEP 1: Using electric mixer, beat together pumpkin purée, instant pudding, maple syrup, bourbon, brown sugar, molasses and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- STEP 2: In separate bowl and using clean beaters, whip cream until stiff peaks start to form; fold into pumpkin mixture. Refrigerate for 45 to 60 minutes or until well chilled and set.
- STEP 3: Garnish with pecans and serve with raincoast crisps® pumpkin spice.
Substitute whiskey, brandy or rum for bourbon if preferred. Or, for a non-alcoholic version, substitute 1 tsp orange zest and ¼ cup orange juice for bourbon.