- Posted in: Appetizers, Dips & Spreads
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Print Recipe
Credit: Alaura Berry of @berryandtheboards
It’s time to build a round cheese board with all of the holiday essentials! This board leans into seasonal produce such as pears, pomegranates and figs. It's a beautiful and delicious board to serve for any holiday event you're hosting this season.
- 5 types of cheeses
- fig jam
- dried figs
- marcona almonds
- kiwi berries
- pomegranate clusters
- sage and rosemary
- edible flowers
- raincoast crisps® of choice
- STEP 1: First place your cheese on the round board.
- STEP 2: Next, scoop some of the fig jam into a small bowl and place on the board.
- STEP 3: Then, your grapes and your raincoast crisps crackers.
- STEP 4: After, fold your salami into squares and stack in between items on the board.
- STEP 5: Next up, place the berries, almonds, pears, dried figs, and pomegranate clusters.
- STEP 6: Lastly, decorate with the sage, rosemary and edible flowers.