Instead of spending your Fourth of July inside baking, try this take on classic apple pie served on top of lesley stowe raincoast crisps®. Not only will you get to spend more time enjoying the festivities, they make a great miniature dessert that can be passed amongst guests.
- 8-ounce wheel of brie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large apple chopped
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- lesley stowe raincoast crisps<sup class="trade">®</sup> cranberry and hazelnut
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the wheel of brie on a large baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- STEP 2: While the brie is baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the chopped apples and brown sugar. Cook until apples are soft, about 5 minutes.
- STEP 3: Remove the brie from the oven and carefully move to a serving platter. Spoon the sautéed apples over the brie. Drizzle with salted caramel sauce and lightly sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg all over.
- STEP 4: Cut brie while still hot and scoop chopped apples together, place onto a lesley stowe raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut.