Serve up some savory sweetness with this indulgent appetizer. Enjoy this simple, yet delicious snack with raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut.
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1¾ cups goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1½ cups strawberries, hulled and diced
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1 tsp balsamic reduction
- STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- STEP 2: Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, and honey in a food processor and process until fluffy and smooth.
- STEP 3: Grease a small (1 quart) baking dish with olive oil and scrape in goat cheese mixture. Using a spoon, smooth goat cheese into an even layer.
- STEP 4: Use the spoon to create a slight indentation in the center that rises evenly towards the edges (this will help cradle the strawberries later)
- STEP 5: Place goat cheese dip in the oven and bake until lightly browned on top, 10-12 minutes
- STEP 6: Stir together strawberries and basil in a small bowl.
- STEP 7: Spoon berries on top of the baked goat cheese dip.
- STEP 8: Serve alongside raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut with a balsamic reduction drizzle.