Fresh sweet peas are back! And this dip is a super fast and easy way to enjoy them. If you’re using peas straight out of the garden be sure to blanche them for 2-3 minutes in boiling water and then cool them quickly in an ice bath so that they retain their brilliant color, but fresh frozen will work just as well.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast oat crisps™ oat and seed
- raincoast crisps® original
- raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups sweet green peas, thawed
- 1 tsp. sea salt cayenne or hot sauce
- STEP 1: Spoon out the avocado flesh and put into a food processor.
- STEP 2: Add the lime juice and garlic. Add the green peas and salt, then process until you have a ‘kermit-colored puree’.
- STEP 3: Add cayenne or hot sauce for a kick.