- Posted in: Side Dishes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Print Recipe
With tomatoes, olives and feta, this roasted side dish is loaded with big bold flavors and lots of savory umami flavors.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® fig and olive
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup pitted whole green olives
- ⅓ cup pitted whole black olives
- ⅓ cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, whole
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 block (8 oz) feta cheese
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pkg raincoast crisps® fig and olive
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400°F. In bowl, toss together tomatoes, green olives, black olives, 2 tbsp oil, thyme, garlic, chili flakes and salt; transfer to 2-quart (8-cup) baking dish. Place feta in center of tomato mixture; drizzle remaining oil over feta.
- STEP 2: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tomatoes start to blister and feta is starting to brown.
- STEP 3: Lightly stir together tomatoes and feta until feta starts to crumble. Add basil and parsley, tossing gently until combined. Serve with raincoast crisps® fig and olive.
For a decadent variation, garnish with chopped crispy bacon, pancetta or prosciutto.