This holiday season enjoy a warm and melty camembert brulée topped with authentic cranberry sauce and orange zest. Our lesley stowe raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut provide the perfect base for this festive favourite, ready in under 10 minutes.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
- raincoast crisps® fig and olive
- raincoast crisps® rosemary raisin pecan
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup hot water
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- 1 small wheel camembert cheese (approximately 300g), could substitute brie
- 1 orange for zesting
- 1 pack of lesley stowe raincoast crisps<sup>®</sup> cranberry and hazelnut
- For cranberry sauce:
- STEP 1: Soak cranberries in hot water for 1-2 minutes until they have started to swell.
- STEP 2: Place water and cranberries in a small pot with ¼ cup sugar and bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, until berries are plump and mixture is thick.
- STEP 3: Set aside and cool.
- For baked camembert:
- STEP 1: Place cheese on a foil lined baking sheet and cover top with 2 teaspoons of white sugar and spread evenly.
- STEP 2: Place on the ¾ rack in the oven under a hot broiler and bake until sugar caramelizes, approximately 2.5 minutes. Watch carefully, as it can go from perfect to burnt quickly.
- To serve:
- STEP 1: Lift baked cheese onto a serving plate.
- STEP 2: Top with cranberry sauce and add orange zest.
- STEP 3: Serve with lesley stowe raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut.
- STEP 4: Enjoy!