- Posted in: Dips & Spreads
- Yield: 6 servings
- Print Recipe
Cacio and pepe is a classic Roman dish prepared with pasta, but the flavours are just as delicious as a baked dip.
- Pairs with:
- raincoast cheese crisps™ parmesan and chive
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 oz brick-style plain cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 pkg raincoast crisps® parmesan and chive, divided
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, toss together cauliflower, 2 tbsp olive oil and salt; arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Let cool slightly; chop.
- STEP 2: Reduce oven temperature to 400°F. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream and garlic until blended. Stir in cauliflower, Parmesan, mozzarella, remaining oil, parsley and 1 tbsp pepper.
- STEP 3: Scrape into greased 1-quart (4-cup) baking dish. Finely crush 6 raincoast crisps® parmesan and chive; sprinkle over top. Sprinkle with remaining pepper.
- STEP 4: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden golden brown and bubbling. Serve warm with remaining raincoast crisps® parmesan and chive.
Serve dip with crudités, such as fennel, radish, celery hearts, radicchio and baby carrots, alongside raincoast crisps® parmesan and chive.