Hearty and satisfying, this warm chicken and Brie dip explodes with a medley of delicious flavors.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz brick-style plain cream cheese
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 8 oz Brie cheese, cubed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dried mango
- 1 red finger chili pepper, seeded and diced, divided
- ¼ cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 400°F. In bowl, combine coconut oil, curry powder, garam masala and turmeric; toss with chicken. Set aside.
- STEP 2: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in coconut milk, chutney, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken mixture, Brie, green onions, dried mango and half of the chili.
- STEP 3: Scrape into greased 1-quart (4-cup) baking dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden golden brown and bubbling.
- STEP 4: Garnish with toasted coconut, cilantro and remaining red chili. Serve warm with raincoast crisps® cranberry and hazelnut and apples.
For a vegetarian dip, substitute roasted cauliflower for chicken.